One nice and sophisticated fryer which has new design and concept that is made is deep fryer. Deep Fryer is one of the solutions to cooking a lot of food at once quickly and effectively. Using a deep fryer, you can make your food fried into crispy and tasty. You can use the deep fryer many times as you wish. However, you should keep your deep fryer clean and take care of it so that it will always be operating properly. Keeping the deep fryer in good and clean condition is one way to promote the quality of your fried food products to the customers and your deep fryer will always be durable and always work normally.
Then, how to clean up a deep fryer after you use it? Here are some tips on how to clean your deep fryer so that it always looks clean and works normally.
- Unplug the deep fryer or turn off the deep fryer and then let the oil cool down. You have to wait for the oil to be cool down to 30 degrees Celsius. After that, you can drain the oil from the deep fryer. Then, you can remove the basket and then wash the basket separately from the machine.
- After you have finished cleaning the deep fryer basket, then you can continue to clean the deep fryer machine. You can a special tool for rubbing the side of your deep fryer in order to remove any stains attached to the wall. Use a small cloth and stainless steel to remove the dirt on the machine wall.
- Fill with water to the level of oil and add a little dish washing liquid. Plug on and turn on the deep fryer and then let the liquid soap boiled together with the boiling water in your deep fryer. Here, you can let the soapy water boiled for 5 up to 15 minutes. After that, you can turn off the deep fryer, unplug the cable and then let the water cool before you clean it up using cloth.
- Next, you can drain the water from the deep fryer and then let it empty. After that, you can rinse it with vinegar which is combined with some water. You can clean your deep fryer with vinegar and water before you use clear water for the final cleaning process. After that, dry with a clean cloth, wiper, or paper towel.
- The last step is to clean the outside of the deep fryer by covering it with a de-greasing solvent or a paste made of baking soda and water. Let it be there for 5 up to 10 minutes. Then, you can rinse with a small wiper, cloth, or paper towel until it is completely dry. Finally, your Deep Fryer is now clean and can be reused because it has already been sterile and no dirt anymore.
In summary, those are several ways on how to clean up your deep fryer simply after you use the deep fryer. In this case, you are recommended to clean the deep fryer every time you use it so that there will be no dirt that stays on the wall.